Tuesday, November 11, 2008

7 Hour Miracle

When you put a baby down to bed at 7pm and enjoy a quiet night with your husband, it's great.

When you fall asleep at 10:30pm expecting to start your normal middle of the night wakings, it's alright.

But when you wake up at 5:30am to a singing baby and realize you've had more sleep than you have in a looong time, it's a MIRACLE!

Hooray for Babywise! Hooray for support groups and message boards! But most of all, Praise the Lord for this beautiful little baby!

5 comments:

The Wristen Family said...

Ahh...sleep... Yea!! For the Grewe Crew to have a good night of rest!

Natalie said...

that's great! I'm curious to hear about babywise? sounds neat

Nick said...

Babywise is an INCREDIBLE book. Email me (jmgrewe@san.rr.com) and I will tell you all about it. :)

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Wonderful, Sweetie! I know I will be praying for 7 hours straight pretty soon, too. Praising God along with you.

me said...

are you nursing? just wondering if this works with nursing and how old the baby should be. :) Thanks!