Monday, January 19, 2009

Goodbye, Helmet!

Well, we made it to our last stretch of baby helmets! On Wednesday morning, Kaylee will be going in for her "exit" appointment at Cranial Tech! I'm more than excited about this for many reasons. #1. No more DAILY baths! Not that I want my kid to be dirty...but a baby just doesn't need a bath daily. #2. No more STANK! Have you ever taken a nice deep breath of someone's inner cast? That's what her head has smelled like ever since Day 3. But of all the things I'm happy about, I'm most happy for #3. A beautiful round head with symmetrical eyes, ears, lips and a happy little face. More updates with pictures on Wednesday...but I just wanted to share what is in the "pipeline" of Kaylee's little life.

5 comments:

The Wristen Family said...

Yea for you Kaylee!! We will look forward to the new pictures of your beautiful face!

Ryan A. said...

congratulations! you did it! RAD.

Natalie said...

What a Praise !! so happy Kaylee's adorable and you guys are doing a great job.

debby said...

Can't wait to see the photos! By the way, I know that smell well. I had to wear a back brace for almost two years. I was obsessed with showering two or three times a day. I know, TMI. : )

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY KAYLEE! WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF THE "NEW" YOUUUU! MISS & LOVE YOU! <3